About the card: pretty much everything in the card is my work but the color and the cover. I had to work with the graphic designer to fix up the lines the way that I liked it. Also, when he first did it, it was only for boys, but I asked him to make it for both boys and girls. It is my first Valentines Day card. I think it is a good card. Update for 2012- well, I have the privilege of playing WW11 Online twice or three times a month thanks to my dad and uncle. But that’s not enough. You have to admit, Alienware laptops are expensive (my opinion.) So, I’m working on getting more $$$.
Purchase: Download and Print | Instructions Below
- After you download this card, you can simply print the cover page, re-insert the sheet of paper (as your specific printer requires), and print the interior on the other side of the card.
- Card stock works best.
- Fold the card in half, which should be along the edge of the color on the front.
- Trim the top and bottom with scissors or a paper cutter.
- The file is in Microsoft Word (.doc) so it can be manipulated to some degree.
- The child can fill in the blanks and decorate as he or she sees fit.